top of page

"Are You Tired of Endless Searching? Find All the Links You Need in One Place!"

Helpful forms that you or your business may need from time to time

Companies house forms

  • AA01 Change of Accounting Reference Date

  • AP01 Appoint a Director

  • CH01 Change of details of a Director

  • DS01 Application for striking off

  • AA02 DCA Dormant Company Accounts

  • Written special resolution on change of name

  • AD01 Change a registered office address

  • TM01 Terminate an appointment of a Director

  • DS02 Withdrawal of application for striking off

  • NM01 Change a company name

  • AP03 Appoint a Secretary

  • CH03 Change of details of a Secretary

VAT forms

  • V1 VAT Registration Form

  • VAT68 Request Transfer of VAT Registration Number

  • VAT600FRS Application to use the Flat Rate Scheme

  • VAT1614a Option to tax land

  • VAT7 Application to Cancel Your Registration

  • VAT427 Claims before or after registration or de-registration

  • VAT600AA Application for Annual Accounting Scheme

  • VAT652 Voluntary Disclosure of VAT Return Errors

HM Revenue and Customs personal forms

  • ​​SA100 Individual Tax Return

  • CH2 Child Benefit Claim

  • SC2 Statutory Sick Pay

  • 64-8 Agent Authorisation Form

  • SA303 Claim to reduce payments on account

  • P50 Claim for Income Tax Repayment

HM Revenue and Customs business forms

  • ​​P11 Deductions Sheet (Current Year)

  • PAYE Starter Checklist

  • CT600 Company Tax Return (2008)

  • PAYE Draft Forms: P14/P60 (2014-2015)


bottom of page